Racing Love

Once there was a horse named Albert. He lived near a racecourse and always dreamed of being a racehorse. Everyday he would awake with the smell of fresh mowed and cut grass. Always when the milkman came he would race the truck back down the alleyway already imagining if he could win the Golden Slipper Cup.
One morning, he was racing the paper man as he walked away.When Albert just happened to notice that the person from the racecourse was there watching.He came up to me and asked if I would like to be in the cup tonight.I couldn't believe it but I said yes I would love to.At 10.00 the race was on.I was nervous at first because I was coming 6th, but at the end there was a miracle I noticed I had won the Golden Slipper Cup.It was devine there were newspaper reporters everywhere but my eyes were looking at one golden thing the Cup.I had know known that I love racing.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!