Getting Detention

In term two of year four it was forecast to be 45. Hot, so my friend and I are making a plan to get out of sport today.

We were writing the plan in English class when miss Greenhill or should I say Green pill because she takes pills for her anger caught us writing letters about the plan ,so she took it from us. Luckily we still had time to make another. The plan that was on it was to fall down and get tripped, but it meant that we would have to get hurt then it would really hurt. So we decided that we would not do it.

DING DING DING !!!!!!!!! The bell went. My friend and I got our pads out to write the plan. We had a few plans my one was to tumble down like dominos, but my friend had a better one she said. She said makeup! Makeup where are we going to get that, in the teacher’s staff room. How are we going to get in there, then I remembered that I was school leader which means I’m allow to go in there to get the bins. So I could go in grab the bins at the same time as getting the makeup. “Great idea” said Jessica. So I went in and got it I grab blusher and lip gloss and some mascara.. Then the bell went so I had to get out of there quickly. I got out before anyone saw me. We put the makeup on our knees.

Sport lesson said our teacher. We ran to sport we told the teacher that we tripped it worked he believed us, until Jessica got her knees wet with the sprinkler and the makeup faded. He told us of and we had to go to the office to get our blue slip.

After sport we had to go to the principle’s office and talk. He said why did you still makeup? We said we wanted to look beautiful, which wasn’t the right reason but who cares. He then said we would have to have detention for one mouth. We said “yes” we got back to our class when they were cheering us on they said “great plan I wish I came up with it”. Then we new detention was not so bad.

We new from that day on that any could count on us to get them out of sport, or anything else. Me and my friends made detention good by listening to are mp3 players.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!