Underwater School

WOW!!! Wait – I’m going to tell you about what happened a few years ago in 1989.

One night in San Diego, Brendan and I were walking through the forest. We found a castle. It was big it was like a high school. There was a big bowl around it and inside the bowl there was water.

We made a deal that we wouldn’t tell anyone about it. James and I were watching and waiting day after day waiting for something to happen. It had been about a year and still nothing has happened. We decided to go in so Brendan and I got a few ladders and staked them up to get in.

Brendan and I jumped in the water holding our breath. Then something came at us at high speed and bit Brendan and I. It was weird. We began growing gills and fish tails - we were turning into human fish. So we swam to the underwater high school then we saw all these human fish looking in their locker.

Suddenly a bell rang and it was weird because we found lockers with our names on them. Some how we just knew our locker codes. James’s was 89000 and mine was 18222. So we tried our codes and both of ours codes worked. James looked in his locker and saw a lot of books with tiger sharks on them. I looked in my locker and there were books with killer whale on them. James went into the tiger shark class and I went into the killer whale class. “I will see you at lunch Brendan,’’ said James.

So James was in class and just for that session he turned into a tiger shark and I turned into a killer whale. We were there for a year so James turned completely into a tiger shark and I turned into a killer whale.

Eventually, James and I got let into the ocean and one day James got caught by shark catchers and I got caught by whalers.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!