Underworld

Underworld
I was playing play station while my two brothers Zac and Max were playing Exo- Force. “Come on Takeshi, Hikaru and Ryo,” cheered Zac. “You can beat those Fire Vultures,” cheered on Max. “Do you mind I’m trying to beat the last level of Crash Bandicoot” I said raising my voice “Sorry Tom,” they said together. “It’s O.K,” I mumbled although I didn’t really mean it. I went straight to bed after that and in the middle of the night I heard something like a crashing noise. My brothers were there too “What was that noise?” asked Zac. “I don’t know” I answered. Then I saw something shiny it looked like a gold V shaped thing. I touch it then I saw nothing. I woke up. “Where who what?” I asked. “You’re in the Underworld,” answered a Grim Reaper. “COOL! You’re the Grim Reaper,” shouted Zac and Max “What was your favourite adventure in the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy?” I coughed. “Will you excuse us?”I asked. “Don’t do that,” I whispered angrily. “What?” Zac and Max asked. “Talking about mythical monster books or movies,” I answered “O.K,” said Max and Zac. “I’m sorry,” I said politely. “It’s O.K,” the Grim Reaper continued, “Aren’t you hungry, you have been on a long journey.” “Yes please” we answered. “Only if you do a favour for us” asked the Grim Reaper. “What is the favour?” we asked listening. “Well there is a man called Destructor and he has special powers to turn into Frankenstein” began Grim Reaper, “I want you three to defeat him so he doesn’t take over our land.” “Why do you want us to do it?” I asked. “When you touch the Vortrex you can turn into a mythical monster and all the monsters depend on you three to save land.” Then next day we set off. “Hey” Max said rudely “he never told us how turn into a mythical monster” “did you consider that he might not know” I said “um no, not really” he answered. We kept on moving until we saw a big castle-like thing. “So what are we suppose to do here?” asked Zac “didn’t you hear the Grim Reaper? Where’re suppose to find the boss and destroy him” I answered “Grim Reaper said to defeat him not to destroy him. I wasn’t really listening and I even knew that” answered back Zac. Then when we came to a dead end Max asked “What do we do now” “who’s going to climb up” I asked Zac and Max backed away “Oh please one of you have to climb up there” I pleaded, then they backed away even more, then I had to climb. I threw them a rope when I got to the top then us past a sign Enter and you’ll be sorry. So we entered. “Can’t you read” said a booming voice we just stood there we couldn’t move “prepare to die” said the voice there was a noise “Oh no the Grim Reaper was right, he could turn into Frankenstein” I said “Did you have doubts in him” said Max “Um.... yeah” I answered “Well I you should hurry up the talking, because his coming” Zac said. Just before he touched me I turned in to a lion body, goat on back, snake tail like-creature, Zac turned into a big bird and Max turned into an enormous wolf. Frankenstein was shocked he turned back into his human form. “Don’t hurt me” he said “Don’t hurt me” he repeated. Then ran away. “That’s a job well done and we did it!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!