Ziggy And Professor Dan Crash The Easter Egg Hunt

I would like to introduce you to Ziggy and Professor Dan. Ziggy is a super smart budgie with a missing toe and a cracked beak, and Professor Dan is a Professor and his name is Dan. He thinks that he's Ziggy’s owner but really Ziggy is the brains behind the Professor. Professor Dan was reading the Newspaper on Tuesday while he was eating his burnt toast “hey Ziggy guess what..There is an Easter egg hunt on Saturday at the local park wanta go?” said Professor Dan “as long as you let me programme the GPS, I don't want to end up at the North Pole, this is the Bunny not Santa!” “OH Ziggy sure you can do the GPS.”
Saturday Morning
Beep, Beep, Beep “What on earth is all that racket?” said Ziggy rubbing the sleep crusted feathers out of his eyes. Rise and shine, Ziggy, the toast is burnt the milk is off and there are Easter eggs to find!!
Ziggy and Dan arrive at the park nice and early. “Their plan is to hide in a tree and watch where all the eggs are been hidden.” “This is fantastic” said the Professor. Finally the time comes to hunt....”Oh no” says the professor “I'm afraid of heights I can’t get down” “WHAT!! YOUR KIDDING!” said Ziggy “Well too bad Dan, I'm out of here!” All Professor Dan could do was watch Ziggy stuff his beak with egg after egg. Horrifying really when you think about it, after all Ziggy is a bird and he is eating eggs YUK!! Much, much later Ziggy clawed his way back up the tree “OH help me! I think I’m gonna die” “did you save any for me” Said Professor Dan “Nup”.
Easter Sunday
“Well do you want me to phone the fire brigade Professor, I can't see any other way you’re gonna get out of here” said Ziggy. The fire brigade came and rescued Professor Dan. Thank you so much said the professor “Happy Easter and if you would like to come to our house I can offer you some wonderful eggs on burnt toast and a cup of off milk tea”. Ziggy thought thank goodness Christmas is 7 Months Away!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!