Jaws And The Fence

On a sunny morning in May there was a shark called Jaws. Jaws lived a happy life. He was happily sleeping until his clock rang. Jaws then got up and went to work." Hi Jaws" Said Hammer which was his boss." Hi Hammer" Said Jaws"." You have to go to Spot's house and fix his fence" Said Hammer "Ok" Said Jaws.It was 10:00 when Jaws got to Spot's house." Spot are you home" Called Jaws but there was no answer. Jaws kept on calling but ther was still no answer. Then Jaws went to his bag and got his hammer and went to the fence." This should be easy" He said but he was wrong. Jaws then hit the fence. CRASH. The fence fell down on top of him." AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!@%#&^YOWWW!!!@$#%^YIKES^%$REGBKBS^#&AAAHHHH!!!...OUCH" Screamed Jaws. It took an hour when Jaws got up from getting knocked out. Jaws then went to work." Jaws" Said Hammer " Yes" Said Jaws." You are fired because you costed us this much money for the fence you broke today" Said Hammer " Darn it" Said Jaws.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!