Underwater Adventure

It was a boring day so Tom decided to go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef. The sight was colourful and beautiful, because there were lots of corals and fish, from clownfish to catfish to goldfish.

After a while Tom ventured into a cave. Yellow eyes emerged above him. He was really scared and didn’t know what was going to happen next.

Tom decided to swim away, but he was to slow, soon enough long tentacles caught him. Tom thought it was an octopus, but he used his torchlight and he saw that the ‘octopus’ was actually a squid! The squid started to spray ink in Tom’s face.

Tom thought for a moment… and he had an idea! Squids don’t like light, so Tom flashed his torchlight and the squid let go and Tom was free! He swam out of the cave to the shore and Tom never went scuba diving again!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!