Easter Trouble

It was a fresh Easter morning and the birds sang little songs as the Easter Bunny woke and said "I need to go to the factory to make my Easter Eggs". So he set off.
He made 14 eggs then he herd a noise, a cracking noise. "Oh No!" he said the machine started to break. "Oh no I have only made fourteen eggs and there are fifteen chicks". He searched near and he searched far. He searched in Japan on the Tokyo tower. He saw a lot of things but not an Easter egg olny a car and a plane.
Next he went to Egypt and rode on a camel and saw very big pyramids. They were huge and he asked if he could go in one. "Yes" said a bunny she had a pink bow in the middle of her ears. So she showed him in the pyramid and in the pyramid he found the egg!
So he took the egg and asked if she could come with him. She said "yes" so they bounced back home and they got back in the right time to give all the eggs to the baby chicks and they all had a happy Easter.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!