Georgia And The Magic Man

“Hurry up Mum and get my surfboard”
“Ok darling”. Outside, Georgia’s friends Courtney and Amy were waiting for Georgia. They were all going surfing at the beach today. They all like surfing so much.

When they got there they laid their towels out and went into the water. It was nice in the water and the waves were just the right size for them to surf on and the beach was so smooth and the water was so blue and calm.

They were out there for two hours surfing and they all got dumped at least ten times. After that they had some thing to eat, something to drink and went for a wander along the beach. After a little while Georgia found a funny looking rock and talked to Amy and Courtney.
They replied,
“Lets take it back to were we were surfing” When they got back they studied it and they all whispered to each other that they thought it was a magic rock. They all took turns to make a wish. Georgia wished for a new surfboard and a dog. Courtney wished surfboard and a Dolphin. Last but not least came Amy and she wished for a new surfboard and a horse. They all thought that they were the best wishes they had ever made. All of the wishes came true apart from Amy’s. So they decided to find the owner of the magic rock. They decided to paddle over to an island that they saw while they were surfing. Georgia paddled with the rock on her surfboard over to the island.

When they reached the island they found a big tall building and it was a colourful building with vines and trees surrounding it. They went to investigate it.

In the big tall building they found an old man. He looked like an old grump to Georgia. He whispered “What can I do for you” They replied
“We found this rock and we think it is a magic rock and our two wishes came true but Amy’s did not can you help us?” Old grump Georgia thought to herself
“I certainly can but only if your friend finds another bit of a magic rock and wishes on it.”

Courtney said you got bibity Bobbitt bobs by the magic man to Amy! So they left the wonderful island and went back to were they were surfing, packed up and went and looked for the magic rock.

They looked everywhere for the magic rock and then Courtney found it under the slide at the park. When they got home with it they went back to the island were they saw the magic man as quickly as they could with out being seen by there parents who were all having something to eat and drink

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!