George The Super Monkey


It was another day in beautiful Banana Paradise.
George the super monkey was sitting in the trees
With all the bananas. He decided to fly down to the beach where his friends were. Then the ground started to rumble. “The volcano is erupting” squealed George. Everybody else screamed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

George flew up to the Volcano. Evil Ape was there. He made the volcano erupt. Then Evil Ape flew off. George picked up a huge rock and covered the Volcano. Yeah! George flew back
down to the beach to tell the monkeys that he was going to find Evil Ape in his Stronghold in NEW YORK.

George went to NEW YORK. On the way he went to ton of Casinos and parties. Then he went to look for a hotel. When he got there he crashed for the night. Then at midnight Evil Ape came to the hotel when George was asleep. They started to fight. George was winning for a little bit but because he was so tired he started to lose concentration
Evil Ape got George and took him to Ape Stronghold and threw him in a dungeon.

AN HOUR LATER

George fought his way out of Ape stronghold. Just as George got to the gate Evil Ape flew down and called his soldiers. George knocked out the soldiers and killed Evil Ape. Then he went back to Banana Paradise to live in peace.

THE END



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!