Captain Fierce

Once upon a time there lived a pirate whose name was Captain Fierce!!! He and his crew were sailing to an island called Treasures. On Treasures there was who knows what amount of gold, gems and money hidden. That's why Captain Fierce went there.

Captain Fierce got out his map and before he even looked at it, it was burned up by an arrow on fire. He looked around and saw a ship. It was a privateer ship.

Captain Fierce told his crew to fire the cannons. He was winning by a mile. Some of his crew swung onto the privateer ship and stole all of the money.

He sailed to the island of Treasures without his map. Captain Fierce, Beau (his second in command), Tolou (a girl),and Tot (a boy) jumped off the pirate ship. Another pirate ship blew up their pirate ship.

The other pirate ship saw them so they ran and climbed up a big hill. Tolou fell down into quicksand. Fierce, Tot and Beau made it to the top and went through a hole in a rock. They found Tolou. They had a little chat. One minue later they hid, all because of those stupid pirates!!! The pirates went down a tunnel and got lost.

Fierce and the others went down another tunnel and guess what they found? The TREASURE!!!!

They went back to the bad pirate ship and sailed away with all thier treasure.

THE END!!!!

Written by Thomas Stammers

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!