Vanished

It was a Friday morning in Gilly Town. Sandra and her friends Amy and Grace thought that it would be a good idea to go camping for two days in the Gilly Woods. So they packed their stuff and their tents and went to Gilly Woods.
That night around nine thirty they all heard a blood curdling scream. They all ran outside to see what it was but they saw nothing, so they went back inside their separate tents. Then they settled down and went to sleep.
In the middle of the night Grace went outside of her tent to get a drink. There was a guy with a hockey mask and an axe and a knife. Grace went to run but the guy grabbed her and started to punch her then he stabbed her twenty times then he cut her head off with the axe. There was blood dripping everywhere. Then he hung her body up with a big metal hook.
The next morning Amy and Sandra woke up and walked outside, they saw her head on the floor and her body hanging up the tree with blood dripping from it. They got scared and started to cry then they rang the police. When the police got there they said "Oh another Lake Gilly psycho murder. There's a psycho out there chopping camper’s heads off." “Oh no, we're stuck here for another night, what can we do.” The officer said, “He won't strike there again he knows we're going to watch you.” Then the police left.
That night Amy and Sandra went out in the woods looking for firewood. Then the man with the axe and knife saw them. They both went to bolt but the man caught Amy the he started stabbing her then he slit her throat. Then he went searching for Sandra. She silently hid in the bush. When she went to move he saw her. She hit him with a big piece of wood, she knocked him out. She was upset and distraught, she quickly rang the police.
The police identified the murderer as Callan Brown. The policeman said, "Thank you for helping us catch the murderer. I am very sorry about your friends."
So then they took him to a maximum security prison and chucked him in a cell, but a couple of nights later a guard came to check his cell. He killed the guard and stole his keys and gun and escaped back to Gilly Town. One night as Sandra slept, he peered through her window watching her with a gun. The next morning her roommate walked into her room but there was nothing but muddy footprints. She had vanished.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!