James Samrahan

CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
Beep Beep Beep, BANG! James stopped the alarm clock. James is 10 years old and loves adventures. “Mum, what’s for breakfast?” he questioned.
James noticed a note on the Fridge.

James opened the freezer, the bread fell out, he picked the bread up and put it in the toaster. James set the toaster to 5 Minutes. 3 Minutes later the smoke alarm went off, “Shut up!” James shouted.
10 Minutes later it stopped.

When James was on the bus he felt sick. In class he almost fainted. Later that day after lunch James felt better since he had eaten Lunch. After Lunch was assembly. When the Principal was calling out the ‘Good Rewards’ James heard his name.
“James Samrahan- for great effort in maths and an intelligent mind.”
James ran to the stage with a 20INCH smile on his face.

CHAPTER 2 TOKYO CURSE

After a great day at school James and his friends went to the haunted house of Tokyo.
“We have been in that house tones of times,” Kerry Boasted.
They opened the gate slowly; the gate needed tones of oil by the state of its squeaking.
James walked into the house, “Come on wuss,” Kerry Shouted.
When they got upstairs they went to the closet that led to the attic. James stared at the closet for about 10SECONDS then Joe yelled at him to go in. One he was in, Kerry instructed him to close his eyes and count to 10.
They slammed the door shut before he got to 2; a screech came from the attic and scared James.
Then he saw her, She touched James giving him the curse, as he fainted he knocked down the door. Kerry & Joe quickly dragged James out of the house and sat on the side walk until he woke up.

CHAPTER 3 KILLING

When James woke he had forgotten everything that happened, he had only remembered getting touched.
After the big amazement of the previous day, life was back to normal. At school James was still freaking out, so he got sent to the office. It was there he was told that Kerry & Joe had died. He was sad but confused. He asked the Principal how.
“There is a House in Tokyo that is haunted, they say there is a Girl in that house that was cursed by her Mother. James have you been in that house?” the Principle asked.

CHAPTER 4 FOSTER FAMILY
“Yes, does this mean….”
The Principle Interrupted, “Yes James, it does.”
James Sprinted home, a police officer ran up to James, “Your Parents were killed at home,” the officer explained sadly.
“You will be getting moved to a foster home in Spain.”

James thought in his head that this would be an opportunity to run from the curse. The next day James had already packed and was on the plane by 11-00AM. He had a great trip and was at the foster home by 2-00PM. A lady came and welcomed James. When James saw his room his eyes opened 1cm wide. He was amazed how big and how nice the room was. He had completely forgotten about the curse, until his dream that night. In it he was told by a spirit that she had followed him to Spain. That night at midnight 12-00 he had left a note on the bed.

He knew in his head he would never come back and that the family would get worried if he didn’t. He had already called a cab though so he ran out the door and jumped in.
By the time he had got to the airport his plane was boarding, so he had to be really quick checking in and stuff. He was going to L.A, it was about a 10 hour flight. That night he stayed in a
5 STAR hotel. His Parents had life insurance so he got all their money. That night he had the same dream.
CHAPTER 5 BRISBANE
The next morning when James was getting ready he was watching the news, “A ten year old boy has gone missing.” He heard the newsreader say. A picture of him came up on the TV, hopefully no one at the airport tomorrow saw the news.

He was at the airport early so he didn’t have to sprint to get on the plane. James was the first to board the plane. It was about a 12HOUR flight . When he got to Brisbane he booked a hotel for $71 a night. That night the same dream struck him again. This time the dream went for a long time. In the dream he saw scary pictures, a voice was telling him that running was useless. Then the dream repeated and repeated. He was asleep for several hours, James was getting the idea he was dead. Then he woke, he pinched himself to see if he was really awake, he looked out the window, then at the alarm clock, “2PM, Did I really sleep that long” he thought to himself.
He turned around, he saw her standing there. She started following him, he ran through the hotel having no idea where he was. It was scary, he ended up on the top floor, he walked back and could see her getting closer. He felt the brick barrier hit his heals so he ran at her and grabbed her. Then he pushed her off the edge. She got airborne and died before she hit the road. About 10 minutes later the police came and took her body away. They took James home to the foster family in Spain. The foster family was so excited to see him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!