Can You See That In The Window?

Hello my name is Jane and my friend Josie and I, went on a walk one day through to an old cottage.
This was the day i relised that even 13 year old girls, can have a wetting the pants problem. We saw a GHOST! Josie and I had our faces up against the window peeping through and then BOO! there was a sudden movement and AHHHH it was a ghost, it had a long face like a horse and had a huge nose like a monkey it was terrifying...
"Jane i think just wet my pants" her voice was shaking, that was the moment i rold around laughing untill, oops i had wet my pants aswel.
to see that ghost was a turing point, of the huge wooeden door atleast.
"Josie, you turn the door handel and the we will know what it was?" she wasn't to fond of that idea, so at the same time 1,2,3 we turned the handel. that was the moment of truth, there was an old man sitting in a rocking chair, dribbling, sniffeling, snorting old man.
I couldnt believe my eyes two 13 year old girls had just wet there pants over seeing an ugly old man in a rocking chair. This was a tie in our lives that i dont think Josie and I will ever forget.

That cottage became the house of laughs and tears each time it was mentioned.

that is the end of that short chapter of Josie and I pant wetting experience. i worn you now dont go peeping in windows.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!