Bang!





“Oh no” cried Lucy, “only 20 minutes to go until the plane leaves.” She was in a panic as she had only just started to pack her bag and she was running out of time.

As Lucy stopped packing her bag she looked at the time and had not enough time to get to the airport. Running with her bag she got her skateboard so she could go fast down the hills on the way.

‘Oh I wish this skateboard had wings so I could take off and fly’ Lucy thought to herself. As she was just about to roll down the bumpy hill she took off up into the fresh air and into the sky. “Wow” said Lucy with the air blowing in her face. It was like flying with a bird. Lucy lay down on her skateboard which took her to her Uncle’s place and she said to herself “that was amazing”.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!