Last Night

Last night, at 12.30am, there was a funny noise coming from the bathroom. Kaylor, who is 12, Rikki who is 10 and their Mum and Dad, did not know what was going on. Then Kaylor whispered to Rikki “what is happening?” Rikki said “it might be a ghost coming back to haunt us!” Kaylor’s heart was racing in fear. All of a sudden the toilet started flushing ad flushing. Kaylor ran to her room and Rikki followed her. They both screamed!

Their Mum and Dad ran to Kaylor’s room and got both of them. They all went into the bathroom. All four toothbrushes were missing. Kaylor was screaming so her Mum and Dad said to Kaylor “You can sleep in our bed”. “OK” said Kaylor. They said to Rikki that she could as well if she wanted.

In the morning Rikki and Kaylor did not want to brush their teeth so Mum and Dad said the first person to do their teeth gets five dollars. Rikki ran to brush her teeth. Kaylor still did not want to brush her teeth so Rikki, Mum and Dad told Kaylor not to be frightened because the truth is that Rikki got her uncle Richard to use his robot, Dellie, to make everything happen. It was a joke!

Kaylor was angry with Rikki because of the mean joke. Kaylor was always mean to Rikki and Rikki wanted to get her back.
Kaylor was never mean to Rikki again.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!