Can Heart Be Controlled?

On Tuesday the 26th of February Alexia, a young girl was really bored, so she asked her friend to go out to the movies. Sarah attended to the movies with her cousin David. During the 10 minute commercial David and Alexia started having a really deep conversation. After the movie finished the girls decided to go and have a cup of coffee while David went to soccer training. After David left Alexia started questioning Sarah about David. Alexia was quite shocked when she heard that David was a player.
As time past on David and Alexia became really good mates. Even though Alexia knew that David was a player and had a girlfriend she couldn’t say anything to her heart; she slowly fell in love with him. David pretended that he dumped his girlfriend and asked Alexia out. Alexia was really excited, but she also knew that if a guy left a girl for her, then he would leave her for another girl, so she kept away from him.
As years past on Alexia couldn’t trust any man because of David. To have a nice summer holiday Alexia went to a quiet place near the sea. After getting unpacked, Alexia went out. She saw a young man at the bar; she slowly went next to him and asked for Vodka. When he finished his work, he and Alexia went near the sea. Alexia started to play her guitar while he joined her by singing; the atmosphere was really romantic.
Alexia later on returned to her room. She went into her bed thinking about the past, thinking about how David hurt her. She was very confused; she didn’t even know the young man’s name, so that was probably the next step for her, asking his name.
The next day she found him and asked his name. When she heard that his name was David, she started questioning him and was really disappointed when she found out that this David was Sarah’s cousin. David realised that he for the first time loved a girl so much that he could have done anything for her, anything that Alexia did in the past. ‘’Alexia, believe me I love you more then anything else, I’m not lying, please give me a second chance.’’ David begged to Alexia. ‘’I gave you a chance, I loved you, but what did you do? You tried to play with me. Thanks a lot if it wasn’t for you I was still blind, thinking that you were an angel. Everything is over, leave me alone.’’ After finishing her word Alexia angrily walked away, David tried to catch up. ‘’Alexia please come next to me. Get away from the cliff and come next to me.’’ David nervously screamed out.
She was very firm and was about to jump off the cliff. David ran next to her and held her hand he couldn’t help her and they both fell down the cliff. They maybe couldn’t be together alive but they died together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!