George Bush And His Friend The Moose

George Bush and his friend the moose – Dylan Langenberg, Grade 4

George Bush was going on a stroll in the woods when he saw a moose flying in his toy plane and it was heading straight for him!

“Hello”. Said a very moose like voice. George Bush opened his eyes and saw a moose looking at him. “Next stop India!” The moose yelled.

George Bush opened his eyes wider and saw a whole lot of civilisations (including India). “Whoa,” said George Bush as he took in that toy planes can transport politicians and moose to places as far away as India. “I’m George Bush,” said George Bush. “I’m Moose,” said the moose. “I’m going to India,” said the moose proudly. “I noticed”. Replied George Bush. “Crash Landing! Crash Landing!” Beeped a small thingy attached to the toy plane. George Bush and Moose looked at each other in a frightened way.

George Bush was awoken by Moose being awoken and trying to awaken him (I’m confused). “Hello again,” said the moose in a painful way. George Bush looked around and saw Indians dancing around their very own statue of liberty! (It was much cooler than the American one too; it had its ears pierced and was smoking). The chief Indian approached George Bush and Moose and gave them both I-pods. “What are these for?” Questioned George Bush. “For being awesome,” replied the Indian Chief.” “Awesomeness” said George Bush. Suddenly a very strange man approached the Indians and yelled “Holy falafel it’s bison season!” George Bush looked around and all the Indians had run away.

Suddenly George Bush and the moose had been swept away in a wave of bison!

“Help!” Cried George Bush. “It’s no use.” Said a very Indian voice. “Who are you” Asked Moose. “A bison castaway,” replied the voice. “How do we stop this thing?” George Bush asked. “Only I-pods can stop it.” Said the voice. “Well, that’s lucky,” said George Bush.

George Bush played his I-pod. Suddenly the bison threw off George Bush, Moose and the castaway. George Bush and Moose became famous for stopping the bison and both became Indian chiefs, and lived happily ever after.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!