George And The Little Boy

Gorge was a wonderful boy. He always wanted to be a life saver and the time had finally come. On one Saturday night he could not wait because his training to be a life saver was on Sunday. On Sunday he had to do 50 push ups and 50 sit ups. Afterwards he had to go on the life saver boat; he wasn’t very good at it though. So he had a go on the noodle, he was very good at that, better than the boat.

The lifesaver coach said “you are definitely in the lifesaving team.”
Gorge was really excited and he could not wait to 3 more weeks.

Those 3 weeks came really quickly, so Gorge was happy, not that he got into the team that he got to wear the lifesaver clothes. He put his clothes and his mum drove him to the lifesaver box for a look out. Then Gorge rushed down to the beach and said to the coach, “look there’s a little kid stuck in the rip we better hurry before he drowns.”
His coach drove the boat while Gorge took the noodle. They just got there in time but the little boy got a really big mouth full of salt water. They rushed back to the beach and tried to pump the water back out of him.

After 12 mins he finally responded. His mother rushed over and screamed “thank you, thank you I don’t know how I will ever repay you. I will invite you over for a cup of coffee and I will invite all your friends and family.”

That night he visited the little boy’s house that he saved. It was thirty and every body yelled “SURPRISE.’’ Gorge didn’t know what was going on, he sat down, had a coffee and some home made strawberry cake and talked to the family who was forever grateful for saving her son’s life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!