Can Dreams Come True?

Joe and His Mother lived alone in a house.His father had recently disappeared and Joe is finding it hard to cope.Each night he thinks about his Father,where he could be and if he was happy.One night when he had just fallen asleep,there he was, just standing there,all alone and looking depressed.Then he started to walk towards him.He sat down beside him and started stroking Joe's hair just as he had always done while saying his name in a soft whisper.Then he woke up to see his Mother sitting down beside him trying to wake him up. Joe didn't mention anything to his mother about last night, instead he just pretended like nothing happened.His two best mates where Allan and Daryl which he told everything to them, and this was no exception.All Allan said was "It sounds like it was just a dream to me" then kept on going with the footy game.Before Daryl could say anything Joe whispered to him "Dad's here, He's here!" Daryl just said "No Joe he's not and kept playing the game. Joe thought maybe he was just imagining it but he was still so sure he had seen him! Till this day it still remains a mystery to everyone exactly what happened to his Father, and Joe has never stopped looking for him. The End!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!