JAMES!!!!!!!!

This is a story about a man who looses his memory and the case is called short term meomry loss a man who forgets everything and everyone after 15 minutes.
And this is were the story starts a long time ago in a place named mumbai there was a girl called kalpana who worked at an add factory one day she got late for shooting to help some blind person to cross the road when she reached at the set everyone was angry with her but then got over it and the shooting started and at the other side a handsome rich boy named sanjay singhania had come back from paris all the way to mumbai he was a owner of a mobile company.
the next day he needed a little house for him to have all his spare things in so he asked his secretary "we need this house, who lives in it".
And the secretary said a girl named kalpana.
So sanjay said ok, ask her if we can have the house.
So they go right away




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!