Candyland

One beautiful, lovely day in a land far away full of fairies, daves, princesses and princes is a place called Candyland. My name is Haylee and I live in a gingerbread house in the Candyland. Im a fairy,i've got a brother Mike who is a pixie and a mum and dad who are lollipop people. Right now im getting ready for a party that the princess Georgia and prince Riley have once a year with dances, music and a magical wand so they can grant someone a wish. Im at the shop's and picking a dress to wear to the party. Then I saw a dress, it was pink and had pink and sparkles on it and I like it so we buy it. When we get home I see the chocolate football team running up and down the choc chip mountain. Then we start to shake and wobble like jelly, we see giant eating ants eating everything we all scream and run to the cookie castle and princess and Georgia gets out her wand, shrinks the giant eating ants and prince Riley repairs all our homes. That night at the cookie castle we dance, celebrate and have fun. THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!