The Nintendo DS Prank

"Mum!"screamed Josh "I want a DS!""Fine,"replied Josh's mum."Awesome."So Josh went to the shops and was suddenly interrupted by a boy named Bayley."Hey Bayley,"said Josh."Hi,"replied Bayley.A few minutes later Josh walked away from Bayley and went to buy the new Nintendo DS.Josh was the first to buy a DS.When you buy a DS you get a game with it too. You get Mario Kart."The DS is priced at $1500,"said the lady at the desk. "I'll buy it!"replied Josh. So Josh bought the DS and quickly got home to play it. "Did you buy the ds," said Josh's mum. "Yeah!!" replied Josh. "It was $250 yeah,""No!"said Josh, it was $1500."What! well because it was that much you better get the use out of it."I will,"said Josh.So Josh zoomed up to his room and turned the DS on but it didnt turn on."Huh it should turn on.""Aha I will charge it and play it at the same time." So while his DS was charging he was playing Mario Kart. Then all of a sudden his DS charger and DS game turned off."Ok! that's weird." Then the DS said, GAME ERROR."WHAT!GAME ERROR you gotta be kidding me.I cant believe it.It wont charge,it wont turn on. That's crazy." So Josh went outside and went back to the shop and gave them the DS back and said that it won't work. So they gave Josh his money back and Josh walked away.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!