THE NIGHTMARE I HAD

I was eating dinner when my mum and dad told me to go to the bathroom and sit there eating my dinner and brush my teeth.” And don t come back “yelled mum and dad. And thought I never get into trouble so I didn’t know what was going on.
I realised I was in an aeroplane when I felt something I knew it was something bad. I opened my eyes and I stood up and yelled “what’s going on” A Chinese man yelled “hurry up and get this vest on quick where going to land in the Ocean!”Jack the little boy still didn’t realise what was going on.1 minute later jack saw his favourite actor Brad Pit. Jack saw camera’s everywhere and soon realised he was in there knew movie .Jack wanted to know what the movie was called “hello hello” he said but they didn’t listen. “Hello little boy get out of the way “Brad Pit said. It had been 5 minutes already and the plane hasn’t crashed in to the water yet.”Ahhhhhhhh” yelled Brad Pit. Brad Pit and this other guy on the plane were having a big fight they were fighting over a big lot of money in a bag and this guy went to through it to his other mate and it landed in my hands.
”Hey kid give it to me “this guy said “no” if you don’t give it here do you know what’s going to happen to you.”No but I don’t care, why are you wanting this bag for.”Because it s got lots of money in it.” Said that same guy. “Why do you want this bag Brad “Because I have to get it to the police and if I don’t I will get the sack.” ”Ok you’d both want it so I’ll just take it to the police myself.” Said jack. “You can’t take it because we’re on a falling aeroplane.” Said Brad Pit. ”Then how would you have if I gave it to you” “i don’t know. “So I’ll just let it fall through the window and let it go into the water.” Nooooooooooo” yelled Brad Pit. Jack let it fall. Brad Pit dived out of the plane and by the time he did that the plane was already in the water. The Chinese guy said in Chinese good job.”CUT the show has ended.””My god how cool was that “The Chinese guy started saying get out of here.”Ahhhhhhhhh” I just realised that I was in my bed. Sweaty what s wrong” mum said “doesn’t worry me it was a dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!