The Car From Hazed Town


I was in a cool car and it is so fast my dad was driving it he lost control and smashed it in to the wall and he couldn’t fix it. So we got a new car. It was called herby. It was a slow car. And it was so annoying. Because it go chitty chitty bang bang. So I kick it and the bumper came of when my dad go’s to work I try to fix it. And I did not have money so I did some dancing. And I got $2045 dollars and I got a new bumper then I went to draw people faces. And I got $1943 dollars so I got a bonnet and I did not know how to put it on. So I got my friends dad to put it on so he put it on for me. And I need to drive it but I can’t so. I showed my dad and he. “Said how you did this”. I said I got some help my friend’s dad he put it on the bonnet on and. I did the bumper on and I showed mum and she was Surprised.So my dad called it the car from hazed town and he did not won’t to get out of it. “So I said dinner time” and he ran to eat finish he ran back to the car and then “he said cricket time” and I walked to it and he made 165 runs and he made 166 and I won by 1 run. My cousins come but I was a contest with my dad he was driving the car and my mum stayed home with my cousins. And we come 1st in the race and we came home with the trophy in our hands mum kissed me on the head and said ok now you won the cup now go to bed. Because you had a long day so I did go to bed and I went to sleep the next day I did not nowhere I was in my bed room and. “I want to my mum and dad and said what happened”? And my “dad said you fell out of the car and hit you head on the dusty ground. So we won the cup and put you to bed and you fell to sleep” and. “Mum said I had to stay home with the cousins and they felt so sorry for you so they went up stairs to see what you are doing and did not even open the. Door they did stand there then I went up stairs to see what they was doing then I said go inside and see you but you are sleeping with a. Scratched head, big bump, Brocken arm and a Brocken leg” so they ran back down stair and. Said to their mum and said Aaron is heat and the mum said I that he is heat look bad kids.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!