George

GEORGE!
My dog and I walked into obedience class as all the other dogs were sitting down well behaved. I looked at all the other dogs and then stopped and said ‘George is here to learn obedience’. After a minute George started to bark I said ‘be quiet’. George kept I barking as he started to tug onto the lead. George then bolted around the room. I ran after him and caught onto the lead. But George just pulled me across the room.

After George and I were in the car I said to him ‘What were you thinking?’ But George just stuck his head out the window. I pulled into the drive way, opend my door and George had hopped out while pressing onto the car horn. I thought to myself that obedience school would not work out. Then I hopped out of the car and shut the door. I whistled and then George had heard me and ran inside.

After I had dinner I went to bed .Then as I woke up the in then morning I had found George lying next to me with his paws on my face. I went to go make my bed and have a shower. I went into the lounge room and found George ripping up my pillow with feathers flying everywhere. I couldn’t believe it!I said ‘Bad George!’ Then George whined. I picked up all the feathers and chucked them into the bin. Then I let George run amok outside in the backyard.

Once I was ready for work I was putting on my shoes when I found George’s old chewed up slobbery tennis ball in my shoe. I was mad so I put on the ground and put my shoe on and then I saw George and said ‘what was this doing in my shoe?’ Then I told George off. I went and had something to eat I made a sandwich. And placed it onto the kitchen table. I came back from the toilet after washing my hands and saw my sandwich was gone! I then looked at George and saw that he was eating it!

As I came back from work, I looked and saw George sleeping on the couch. Then I went and ordered pizza from the phone. I then had a shower and then the pizza arrived as I saw George asleep I saw him have a whiff of the pizza and then he woke up and sat at the table. I gave him apiece of pizza and then he ate it. Since it was my day off the next day I decided to spend it with George.

By Adelle Smirnios year six saint Barbara’s parish school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!