The Never Seen World

“OW” I’m Jake; I go to school just like any kid. I’m 16 and in year 10. I get bullied every day. My best friend is Blake. I love computers I talk to my friends on them, do my homework on them. But that’s not the story I’m going to tell you about. I’ll tell you the story of how Blake and I found the never seen world.
“Hey, Blake!” I yelled.
“Yeah,” replied Blake.
“Do you want to come to my house after, UHH” I tried to say.
“Get him!”Exclaimed the bullies. As I was running Blake held the bullies back and I got away. When we lost them we sat down. “Do you want to have a look at my drawings?” asked Blake.
“Yeah, sure” I replied.” What’s that one?”
“DONT TOUCH IT!”Yelled Blake. “It’s a portal to the never seen world.” GGGLLLZZZRRRTTT!!!
“WOAH!” I yelled as we got zapped in. There were golden statues everywhere. I looked at one and saw a letter with my name on it. I opened it and it said “Welcome to the never seen world,” I looked up and a crown floated down and landed on my head. Suddenly servants with food and goblins with games appeared. “Your highness,” said a goblin. “I’m Jucka the royal prime minister.”Hi, Jucka,”“Where are we going?”
“To the castle,” answered Jucka. As we arrived at the castle goblins, werewolves and Cyclopes were all waiting for me to arrive.”Let’s partay!” yelled a Cyclops named James. We all partied until it came,” The thing with no name,” We all ran into the castle and the thing with no name ate a lolly and went to sleep. We all went outside and talked to the monster.” Hello, what do you want?” I asked.
“To play, “answered the Thing. “My name Play.”
“Let’s play some tag,” I suggested.
“OK!” yelled Play in excitement. So we all played tag until we got tired and I left the never seen world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!