The Lost Kingdom

“Wake up!! Wake up!! You’ll be late for school!!! Blake!!” “I’m awake I’m awake” groaned Blake “Yawn, well here’s another boring day of school”“Hi my name is Blake I am 16 and my hobbies are drawing pictures from my imagination.” “You could say my mind is filled with creativity.
As Blake got ready for school he would always put on orchestra music, he would also eat in his room while drawing pictures. He would draw fairies to dragons. All the work he had finished he would hang it on his bedroom wall.
As he got to school he would always look at the clouds waiting for the bell to go. Blake would always day dream every subject. But not in art, art was his favourite subject. He would finish his work as quick as he can so he could have free drawing. But this time it was different he fell asleep this time he dreamed and dreamed in class. “Blake, Blake” said Jake. Jake is Blake’s best friend and he loves computers, he gets bullied a lot but he would protect him. He tried to wake me up but his slumber was too deep.
Blake awoke but not in the real world he woke up on a cloud,” I just remembered you could just fall through clouds, the that means awww man, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” and out from the sky a griffin took him from the sky and landed him safely to land. “Wow a griffin” said Blake “Blake” said the soaring griffin “AWSOME!!!!! IT EVEN TALKS!!!!” Blake you have interrupted the realm of humans and the imagination realm” “WHAT”
“For every human that enters this realm 5 humans imagination are destroyed leaving them unconscious” “How did this happen” said Blake “Listen carefully for I will only tell you once so never ask again “groaned the griffin “long ago before the sun was even born, the underworld ruled the skies and the plains.” “As the sun was born it awoke from its slumber the underworld weakened, until they faded.” “But they say that before they disappeared they created a curse and summoned it upon this land” said the griffin.
“You must be gone before noon or more people will be unconscious” “I am sorry” said Blake “no I’m sorry” said the griffin “sorry, sorry for what” “This, RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!” “AHHHH!” screamed Blake. Blake awoke on his table drooling.
THE END
OR IS IT?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!