Zhang He Vs. Allied Forces Reloaded.

Chapter 1 an Unruly Alliance
Introduction

Once their was a warrior called Zhang He who at this moment is fighting the leader of the yellow turbans Zhang Jiao.

“Die in the infernos of hell” said Zhang Jiao as he shot flames out of his fire emblem staff aiming it at Zhang He. But Zhang He back flipped out of the way just in time and kicked off of Zhang Jiao’s corporal who was sent flying into a yellow turban militia. Zhang Jiao sent a beam of lightning from his hands at Zhang He who easily reflected it with his claws towards a passing heavy weapons transport who saw deaths reaper in front of them as their transport exploded in a burst of lightning and shrapnel. “Who are you to be able to reflect my lightning bolt “said Zhang Jiao while avoiding a slash from Zhang He claw’s “I am an avenger here to avenge my brothers death… his blood stains your hands and gives me strength” at that moment Zhang He struck but was Quickly sent flying in to an old mining shaft by Zhang Jiao’s quick wind blast.

Chapter 2 the mining shaft of muka muka.


“Damn that blasted Zhang Jiao he sent me in to this rotten mining shaft but there is a bright side to this now I can use these underground tunnels to come up underneath him and surprise him now how do I get past this bumpy wall I know I’ll claw it should crumble over if I strike in the right spot Slash “screeeeeeeeeeeech” “What was that ?” said Zhang He bang a claw came down on Zhang He “what the?” Bam another claw came down on him “where are these claws coming from” “hey is anyone down here hello” said some familiar voices “yes help me! there are claws on top of me they are huge help get them off of me “ okay men lets move Zhang He’s stuck down there and he needs help I’d recognize his voice anywhere “ yes it was who Zhang He thought it was it was Xu Zhu his old corporal who had been promoted to general a month a go and has had the medal of honor already “charge!” said Xu Zhu Zhang He could see them coming then when they were close whack a giant claw swatted them away like bugs and then he heard a deep voice “I AM THE GREAT GOD OF DARKNESS MUKA MUKA AND I AM NOT CRUSHING YOU BUT I AM BESTOWING THE POWERS OF MY SON THE DARK PRINCE DEVIL JIN KAZAME SO THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KILL ZHANG JIAO AND DESTROY THE YELLOW TURBANS FOREVER” with this knowledge Zhang He fell into a deep sleep ………….
When he woke up he felt powerful, powerful enough to destroy this mining shaft but he didn’t dare to not while muka muka was down here he started for the exit but when he saw Xu Zhu and his entire squadron laying dead before him he started to think he would break the shaft when he was out and that’s just what he did but muka muka knew this was coming and had left already to find other warriors worthy of his sons power .


Chapter 3
The demon within
Zhang He ran out of the region because he knew Zhang Jiao was on the move….. with his new given powers he could do amazing stunts he could jump over mountains or smash them apart to save time when Zhang He had stopped being marveled by his new powers he realised he was going towards the capital and suddenly he realised what Zhang Jiao’s plan was to attack the capital to lure him into a trap but Zhang He knew that with his new powers there trap wouldn’t work and just like muka muka had told him Zhang Jiao and the yellow turbans shall fall this day.
Chapter 4 The final battle
Zhang He sped towards the capital and slashing through any yellow turbans he saw finally he made it and stood on top of a mountain top so every one could see him “halt fire on the capital and aim the catapults at that mountain” commanded Zhang Jiao the yellow turbans artillery unit did as they were told and aimed at Zhang he “ Ready Aim Fire all artillery “ at that command all the catapults and fireworks and cannons where fired at Zhang He but he was to quick and teleported towards the siege captain slash Zhang he teleported again to another siege captain “aaaaaaaaaargh” thump Zhang He struck again and again until there were know more to man the weapons then Zhang He stood in front of the yellow turban army and let out an angry roar and looked towards Zhang Jiao “I told you I am an avenger and this is a revenge for that gust you gave me “ with that Zhang He whipped up a tornado and sent it towards Zhang Jiao’s generals who were swept away and killed from the vicious storm Zhang He let out another roar of anger and shot red thunder bolts the size of houses raining down upon the rest of Zhang Jiao’s army the noises that followed were not pleasant as all you could hear was the screams and cry’s of people being electrocuted and blown up …… soon there was only Zhang He and Zhang Jiao who was trembling “w…w..wha..t are you” said Zhang Jiao in fear “Ive told you before I am an avenger and if you hadn’t started this crusade those people wouldn’t have died but you ignored the blue turban warnings and started it any way now are you going to die a screaming coward or a warrior” with that threat made Zhang Jiao made the decision he would fight. “ I will kill you for what you’ve done” “looks more like die trying from my angle Zhang Jiao raaaaghr” Zhang He summoned all his power and sent out two dark beasts towards Zhang Jiao but that power was two much for Zhang He the power that had destroyed the yellow turbans had destroyed him and Zhang He laid there drained to normal strength “ungh” thump Zhang he hit one of the dark beasts with the last of his strength because he knew if he wasn’t there to stop them the capital would fall any way and all he had done would be for nothing….. the last thing he saw was the beast killing Zhang Jiao and the beast exploding from the power he had just gained that was to much for a creature of pure darkness. Even though he died Zhang He had accomplished his goal and saved the blue turban’s from the yellow turbans.
The End.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!