Gecko Go Go

I MUST get it, I MUST get it, because I'm Geckity the Gecko! Moths, beetles, spiders and all bugs in the world are my favourite!They're all here in Gecko Hall, all of my favourites, everything and all.

I creep forwards slowly and try my best not to be seen. Then when I closer enough...I pounce.......in it goes, down it goes, Yum yum! I turn around to see my parents smiling at me. They are so very proud that I have great skills at catching bugs, I hope that tommorrow they will be to!

The next day my parents have a surprise for me. I think and think so hard but everytime I ask them what it is they just won't tell. So I decide to go outside and to catch some bugs. I creep closer and closer then.......I pounce....in it goes, down it goes yum yum yum! I then go back inside to see a goverment gecko waiting for me.

"Hello, and well done Geckity!"said the gecko, "You are now a member of the Gecko Bug catching national team." I stand there speechless. I can't believe it! This must have been the surprise my parents had prepared, and it's a dream come true! My parents come to me and chant "GECKO GO GO GECKITY GO GO".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!