Action Time

It was horrible just horrible! I can’t believe that it happened. Me, stuck in seaweed. Those bullies, they are dead to me. It all started when I was putting on my floaties. Somebody just threw me to the ground and just started wrapping me up! EWW! I was in a seaweed wrap. I was lucky that I lived next to the beach because the seaweed was stuck to me.
When I got home I was thinking, “WHAT COULD I DO?”
Oh, wait, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Carl. I am 10 years old.
Now, back to the story. Finally a bell in my mind just went, DING.
I could call my best friend; he has been in a lot on situations like this.
I picked up the phone, and then suddenly my mum called me she said, “Have you eaten all the cookies from the cookie jar?” I replied “No mum, I haven’t touched anything, I was at the beach.” Then I just had a thought. I t must have been my little sister Talia. She was a little naughty Munchkin, she was only five. I hated her. So then I went back to the phone.
My friend David picked up the phone, he said “Hey what’s up?” I said “HELP ME! Today I got stuck in seaweed by the bullies James and Jack.”
“Oh” said David. “I think you should have a showdown with them.” Meet them at the beach at 4:00.
After training at the Kung Fu centre, it was that time of day. It was SHOWDOWN TIME.
I met James and Jack down there with my fake biceps.
Jack said “What’s up Wimp?” I replied “Are you ready to get a piece of me?” They replied “Bring it on Wimp.”
Suddenly I fired in to my Kung Fu action. Heee Yaaaa.
I couldn’t believe it. My Kung Fu was actually knocking them out.
They were battling back but it was still not strong enough for my Kung Fu.
Suddenly I unleashed the dragon out of me and banged James into a coconut tree and he had a coconut fall on his head, Oh Happy Day!
Then I pushed Jack right over him and he got a Coconut on his head.
The next day at school I was a hero. Anytime James and Jack came close I said “Hiiiiiii Yaaaa” and they quickly rushed away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!