Unexpected


My door clashed open and my sister Naomi comes in and sits on my bed next to me, she has long bronzy hair, which was tied in a pony tail, she walked in with a smile on her face and I knew something bad was going to happen. She has a skinny body with freckles on her face. I put my book down so I could listen to what she was saying. 'So, we have decided to go to town today'. I groaned, ‘who's we?' I asked, then 4 of my friends came in. 1st was Marly, she has short, wavy brown hair, a curvy body and her skin is tanned. Following her was Livvie, She has long blond hair that just passes her waist she has some freckles on her face and she is very pale. A familiar voice comes in and says 'And you have to come with us Lyra', it was Kristine. Naomi did an evil laugh 'MWAH'. Kristine has short black hair, peachy skin and she always is happy. I sighed, my best friend Carla comes in and snatches my book from me, 'HEY!' I shouted, she laughed my favourite laugh. Carla is very skinny she has brown skin and short brown curly hair. ‘I hate you guys' I mumbled as I slipped off my bed.

We walked to the train after my mum dropped us off; we got our tickets and headed to the fair. There were other teenagers on the bus so I figured they were going to same place. I was really excited because every time I go on my favourite rides I always get an exhilarating rush that goes through me. When we got there I was really pumped, I looked at the rides and I saw there was a new ride. I screamed and ran over there, my friends all laughed. Naomi bought the tickets for me and her, and all my friends got their own, the ride was called star light. With my Adrenaline pumping I hoped onto the ride with Carly.

I was stilled fired up after the ride so we went to the fireworks, they were really loud.

After the fireworks we headed back to the train station, we were walking along the side to the ticket booth and Naomi accidently dropped her purse on the train tracks, looking both ways she hoped down I was getting freaked out. With my heart pumping but still afraid to take a breath I watched Naomi get her purse. I saw some lights from the right side of the train track but Naomi was coming back, I sighed in relief. But her heel got stuck in the train track, she looks up at us longing for help, I wanted to jump down but knew I couldn’t. I was so frightened that I was seriously about to faint, the train comes closer and I start panicking.

‘NOOOOOOOOOOOO!’ I scream, and I started crying, my sister was gone I collapsed to the floor.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!