Rats V.s Dogs

It was a peaceful night. When suddenly the guard dogs started barking, there were wailing noises, and the guard dogs knew, that the rats were coming! The dog’s names were Tuesday, Captain Chook, Cooper and Pennsylvania.
But, Tuesday saw a rat scattering by, and he stepped on it. Then a whole group of rats (10 Rats) came and started tipping yellowish green liquid into the grass! Quickly, the dogs hurried to their laboratory hut. Each dog took a spray to spray toxic on the rats. Meanwhile, the boss of all the evil rats, “Pankles”, was in his robotic arm mixing the yellow liquid with the green liquid and shouting at his servant rats, to fetch buckets and fill them with the mixture of green and yellow liquid. After the dogs sprayed the rats, Cooper found a map of where the rat’s laboratory base! Quickly, they followed the map, till they found a huge, laboratory. The dogs hurried in and rushed to some big barrels, and then as soon as they could, they hid behind the barrels. Then, Captain Chook peeped through a gap and saw Pankles, still in his robotic arm, but sleeping. Pennsylvania saw a water sprayer, and quietly crept to it. “What are you doing?” asked Cooper silently. Pennsylvania pointed to the water sprayer, and then continued sneaking. Pennsylvania sat in the water sprayer, and soon, he sprayed Pankles, with a big, splashing noise! An ear-piercing alarm came off, and 200 rats surrounded the dogs, holding crossbows! Then, Captain Chook spotted a mini bomb attached onto a wall, he shouted BOMB!! Just before it exploded. Every rat was blasted to pieces (including Pankles). But Pennsylvania and Tuesday survived, so they went outside. “Where’s Cooper and Captain Chook?” asked Tuesday. Tuesday just asked that when Captain Chook came out, carrying Cooper. Captain Chook laid him on the ground, and said:” Cooper fainted!” All the dogs gathered around Cooper. It took an hour of shaking him before Cooper woke up. A day later, everyone was safe again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!