Undying Love

Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine were long-time partners and members of the B.S.A.A. The B.S.A.A stood for Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance. The BSAA was funded by TriCell the worlds leading supplier of Medicine and Healing related items. The truth is though TriCell is developing experimental viruses derived from the virus that caused the entire population of Raccoon City to become infected and turn into flesh-craving zombies. Shortly after the infection the U.S Government fired a nuclear missile into the city completely obliterating it. Now “off the map” actually has a meaning.
5 People survived the Raccoon City, Leon S Kennedy a rookie cop, Carlos Olivera a hired gun, Claire Redfield Chris Redfield’s sister, Sherry Birkin a 9 year old girl who escaped with Leon and Claire and Jill Valentine Chris Redfield’s partner and former
S.T.A.R.S teammate. Chris and Jill were two of the BSAA’s top agents. Chris and Jill went around the world destroying Bio-Terrorism groups by the dozen. But when Chris and Jill find out the location of the former founder of Umbrella, the company who was responsible for Raccoon City they went to their mission coordinates. This mission would prove to be their hardest and emotionally attached mission they’ve ever been assigned to. As Chris and Jill kicked down the door leading to their target they didn’t expect to see him again…


‘Wesker!!!” “You’re still alive” shouted Chris at his long-time nemesis while firing his custom M9 Handgun. As Chris and Jill shot at him his virus infected body gave him the ability for superhuman powers like speed and strength. As Wesker dodged every bullet he pushed Jill into a bookcase stunning her while he takes the fight to Chris. As Wesker punches Chris’ gun out of his hands and his reach. Wesker grabs Chris by the neck and drags him off a table and outside a window. Upon seeing this Jill’s face turned pale and her eyes looked at Chris desperately as decided on her decision, it was either tackle Wesker out the window or watch Chris die. Before she could make her decision in a swift moment Wesker threw Chris out the window. She fell to her knees with teary eyes as she felt her heart break in two. Jill Valentine had just lost her only love. “Hmm…. It seems that you just lost Chris” said Wesker and left her to grieve. As Jill’s knees hurt as she ran down to the river where Chris would’ve landed. As she searched the water for Chris’ body she found him lying against a rock barely alive. Upon seeing her Chris asked her to come to him she pressed her lips against his and laid against him waiting for their rescue chopper to come.


By Mitchell White, Holy Name Primary School

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!