Bang! Into The Future

I’m walking back home with my friend from the milk bar. When suddenly the bag of lollies popped and heaps of colourful lollies and stars come out. Bang!
We open our eyes and we are in a different place, we are in a high school. Then we realize it is in the future and it is us. Our first class is science then math’s.
At the end of the day we went back to my house and with a surprise it has changed to a two story house with cream carpet and walls. “Happy Birthday” my mum said. “I totally forgot it’s my birthday today that’s why you’re sleeping over. Can you please help me I need to get ready for tonight?”
We walked up the stairs to my room. When we found it we went to my closet to get some clothes. Then we went to get some food from the supermarket ‘Binnnng’ “Hello we’re here for the party”. “Come in sit down ill be in in a moment”. Mum went to go get the food while we talked.
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! It was coming from up stairs. We all walked up. Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! There it was again this time it was coming from in the bathroom. The sound was getting louder and louder as we tock each step. Smash! We opened the door and we saw my little annoying brother and his friend.
Mum was calling from down stairs so we all rushed down and ‘Cake’. That night we all slept in my double bunk bed. In the morning we went to the city for the day. When we came out of the lollie shop we got a bag of lollies POP! “This isn’t a good sine” I said in fear, but nothing happened.
When we got home after everyone was gone accept me and my friend. The next day when I went to eat a sherbet bomb it smashed on the floor and powder came all out. We opened our eyes and “yes were back home” we both said in an exited voice.
When they saw everything it hadn’t changed a bit. Then when we looked at the calendar it was the same day that they left. That night we both stayed up talking to each other about what had happened. In the morning they had to pare up and write a story together.
From that day forward when it was my birthday I knew what was going to happen. And the rest was history.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!