Panda Wars

Once there was a panda in space. He had two friends. Their names were Mac and Jamie, and the panda’s name was Pat. Pat and his friends were temple Guardians. Their only weapon was a stalk saber - a really dangerous weapon. The three friends had Power Belts which gave them powers. Pat lives in a tank, Mac lives in a temple and Jamie lives in a giant starship, the biggest ever built. They have an army of clones.Their captain was General Noodles. He was named general because he was fast at making noodles.
Pat went to the Earth Museum. He looked in an earth telescope then he saw something. He saw a spaceship landing. He went out side and said ‘Who are you?’
An alien robot came out and said ‘I am General Galoby. I will defeat your planet and all the people who live in this planet!’
Pat said ‘I will not let you do that! If you try I will have to destroy you!’
He used his stalk saber but it did not work. Then it started to rain. A drop of water fell on the robot and it affected him. He made a buzzing noise and shook. Pat and his friends saw that and put every liquid they could find it on him but it did not work. Then Pat used a poison water blaster and the robot blew like fire works.
Then they saw an invasion of robot spaceships. Pat told every one “Quick! Get poison water blasters and destroy the robots!’
There was a huge war against the robots. The earthlings were almost about to lose but they made a comeback.
Pat, Jamie, Mac and General Noodles went to the leader. He was too powerful so the four friends combined their powers and then they defeated the leader with their power.
They had a party to celebrate and it was the best party ever!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!