Yuggle Invasoin

A long time ago in an ancient world, lived two kung fu masters. They always wore white t-shirts and pants. Their names were Jaz and Jay Fu. They were twins. Jaz had the power of telekinesis and Jay had the skill of 100 kung fu fighters.

After their short nap, they headed out to the garden. There was a squeak behind the bushes. “What was that?”said Jay. He was just in time to see Jaz holding a family of mini green elves. “What is that?” yelled Jay. “Their Yuggles and their so cute!” said Jaz in a cute voice. The Yuggles jumped out of her hand and started to chant. “We are the Yabbies under Green Gods lucky Extendable Sapphire.”
Their master, Joe, said that there was to be no pets in the house while he was gone. So Jaz secretly snuck the Yuggles and put them in an old shoe box. Then she went to sleep and so did Jay.

That night Jaz got out of bed at midnight to check on the Yuggles. When she got there Jay was continuously tapping his toe standing behind the shoebox full of yuggles. Jay asked what they were doing here then he opened it. It was empty! “Where are they?” yelled Jay. “I don’t know,” said Jaz in a calm voice. They both checked in the Jay’s bedroom, Jaz’s bedroom, and Joe’s bedroom. They had searched the whole house except the bathroom.

They open the door only to see a big metal robot smash their faces by a big steel fist. The humongous impact of the fist sent Jaz and Jay flying through the air and straight into the fence of the backyard. Just master Joe came back and started to yell questions like “what happened?” But Jaz and Jay could not hear him shouting. They were to busy trying to defeat the robot. Jay tried to kick the robot but he just bounced back from the pressure of the cushions. The Yuggles then said “we are the Yabbies Unwanted Green Gross Leaving External Shame.”

When Master Joe came out to the backyard he used his Super Dragon Cage Technique on the robot and put a laser lock on its cage never to be let out again.

The Yuggles were taken out and put in a jail with a covering made of wood so they could not use their charm on anyone that worked there. The robot was going to be sent to the army to use except they had to install a laser lock. It was never to be used the wrong way again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!