The Secret Formula

In a very near future, in a land far, far away, in a secret place there were three guys. There was one guy who was a super hero, his name was Fred and he was a donkey. He loved eating chips. He was very fat and had a cape. Frank, on the other hand, was an evil genius. He was a brown, fury monkey about a metre tall. Bob was a blue scaly dragon about 10 metres tall.
There was a loud banging coming from a lair in the ground but nobody knew where in the ground, except for Fred the superhero. In the secret lair, Frank and Bob were making a secret formula that would rule the world, which was very bad. The banging was because Frank miscalculated how long it would take to make the formula. He said it would take one year, but it would take ten, so Bob is banging Frank’s head against the wall.
Fred tried to think about how to stop them. He said, “Maybe I should stand next to the door of the lab and wait ‘till they come out with the Formula and then tip it all over them, nah.” He started walking around the room “What else should I do? I will break into the lab and destroy the formula.”
Fred started on the base. He was flying when he smashed into a building. He was knocked out and lots of people were looking at him. He woke up and didn’t remember anything. Frank and Bob were watching this from their lair. “Now all we have to do is get the formula ready and make everyone drink it then we will rule the world”, said Bob. Fred was now in the hospital and was trying to remember what he was doing there. Then he fell off the bed and hit his head. He then remembered everything. He ran out of the hospital and started flying again. He landed at the lair and started to open the door, but then Frank walked around the corner. Fred jumped up and started hovering. After Frank had gone in, he flew in after him.
Fred followed Frank all the way into the lab. After that, he jumped into the formula, but kept his mouth shut. He pulled the plug out and the formula drained away. Bob and Frank tried to grab him but he flew away.
They all lived on and nothing bad happened again.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!