Trouble On Sunbaking Street

Once upon a time, in a street called Sunbaking Street, there were three people, or should I say three things. One of them was actually a person, his name was Bob. Bob loved sunbaking, in fact, he was sunbaking right then. Bob also had a pet, his name was Monkey. Monkey was a snowman and could not sunbake. But, Monkey loves sleeping, and strangely he is purple. But unfortunately in Sunbaking Street there was a disturbing fairy called Rhino. Rhino was very small and liked eating pizza, but don’t be fooled because Rhino had plans to destroy Sunbaking street and she was going to destroy Monkey and Bob first.

While Bob was sunbaking and Monkey was sleeping, a strange car pulled up very quietly and out came a small fairy; it was Rhino the evil fairy. As she secretly flew around the side of the house, she opened up the window and went in. A couple of seconds later Rhino came out with a bag in her hand and someone in it, it was Monkey. You could hear him screeching out, “Help! Someone help me”! Finally, Bob came to his senses and looked down, but it was too late, Rhino had already left with Monkey. But the bad thing was (not that the situation he was in was bad) he didn’t know where Rhino lived. “What am I going to do? I don’t even know where Rhino lives,’’ thought Bob to himself. So Bob set off to find Monkey.

While Bob was still searching for Monkey, knocking on doors and using the same sentence over and over again, he finally came to the last house in Sunbaking Street. He knew Monkey was in there so he knocked on the door, but no body answered the door. All he could hear was screams, screams that sounded like Snowman’s screams.

As Bob was running up the hallway of Rhino’s secret lair, he entered the main room of the house. He didn’t know where to go, but then he heard some more screams. So he ran into the direction that the screams were coming from and he crashed into the wall.

Minutes later, Bob woke up in a cold dark dungeon and he heard some more screams. So, Bob stood up and he saw Monkey being tortured. Bob looked around and he saw Monkey’s hat, he ran over to it to use it for a Frisbee when a pizza in a box fell out. Instead of Bob throwing the hat, he threw the pizza box. The evil fairy Rhino came charging at the pizza and dived straight into it. Bob slammed the lid on Rhino and kicked her all the way to Shade Baking Street. Bob ran over to his best friend Monkey and hugged him as tight as he could.

As they got home Bob got an ice-cream for both of them and got some lunch as well and they both lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!