The Day The World Was About To Be Black

One dark night in a secret lair, an evil figure stood. He was creating a substance to take over the world and he would be in command. That figure was Stickman, he had already taken over several planets and now was planning to take over the most resourceful planet, Earth. Meanwhile, far, far away on the other side of the galaxy, a space expedition was on its way to find Stickman’s planet and foil his evil plans to destroy Earth. Later, they found an unknown planet that was totally covered in black, now they know where exactly where Stickman was.

On board the ship an Elite was being made by a super secret agent called John 771 who worked for the government agency. An Elite is a super soldier that can handle any sort of combat, so smart and powerful enough to take on 50 humans. As he was being made they landed on the Stickman planet.

Ages later, they saw a rocket ship fly off into the sky heading for Earth. “Follow him!” said John 771. They quickly got into the star ship ready to follow Stickman. John 771 was checking on the Elite, “What!!!” he cried out as he saw the Elite not working, “I think he needs more resources”, John said. “We need more platinum!” he said again. Then an officer came in the room and said “We have some right here, boss!” So they added the platinum in the machine and turned it on. A few hours later the Elite was alive! “Behold, the best person the handle villains, THE ELITE!” announced the secret agent.

Meanwhile on Earth, Stickman continued to work on his substance to take over Earth. “HaHaHa!” As he finished his formula he said “Now to take over Earth”. But something went wrong, the formula was not stable. It was rapidly changing colours then finally everything blew up!
Later, when John771 Got to Earth, he scanned and found that Stickman was dead. “Looks like we won’t need Elite anymore”.

So when you draw Stickman doing things, be careful, it might come true!
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!