The Interesting Family

Once aupon a time, far, far away from the poor people, lived one boy and two girls. One of the girls name was Stella, she was very rich and very busy: she had to clean the house and she also had to clean the pet turtle’s tank. Pluto the turtle was eating chop-chip cookies. Pluto was a very busy turtle. While he was eating chop chip cookies, he was moving things around.

Mean while Caramel was at school in detention for beating up a little kid for thinking he was the toughest person at this school. Caramel was very annoyed. That she went to detention. When Caramel got home, she saw her mum cleaning the house, with Pluto making his tank looking good. Then Stella saw Caramel standing at the door. Stella said to her, “Can you please help?” Caramel said, “Yes.” She called the maid, but before she did, Stella said, “Don’t call the maid.” “Why not?” She asked. “Because the maid is out of business. WHAT!” “You’re kidding. If they are out of business we will have no maid to do the work.” I know, but we have a robot cleaner. “That is a good thing said Caramel as she took it out of the cupboard. Then Stella turned it on and it cleaned the house. It was very neat. So they turned off robot cleaner and relaxed. Stella reached out with her hands to get her lemonade. A maid came out of nowhere, then Stella realised that she had powers, Carmel was angry because Stella had powers. Then Staler made the disappear and poor Pluto was left out. Pluto found his wishing stones and his stuff was all in the right place so he relaxed with them. And they lived happily ever after.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!