The Interesting Day

Once, in the future, there was a penguin named Pluto. He was a spy that lived underground at the Head Quarters [HQ]. He had his own home there because it was as big as a city. He had a mission: to defeat the HQ enemy, Slither. He was hiding on an unknown volcanic island.
A Bird named Flyer, famous in the country because he was the fastest flier, flew from 5am till 7am every morning. His manager [he believed] was the best manager in the world and entered him in a race to win an awesome hover board.
Pluto got a jet pack from the jetpack station then went through the secret tunnel and followed his tracking device to find Slither. He was probably 12 hours away and, just in case, he got a laser to blow up rocks in his way. When he left he saw a ginormous rock and blasted it. The laser lost all batteries and he had to charge it using his solar powered charger. After 3 hours of flying, he found out that the gas was low and then suddenly empty.
Pluto let go of the jet pack and pulled the parachute. He landed at a very poor country and found a gas shop, but it was closed and out of business. Then he called HQ to tell them to find a gas station, but there was no signal. He remembered that he had the world’s first flying board.
About 4 hours later, he was so fast that he almost crashed into a ginormous rock. He missed it and crashed into another rock right close to it.
As soon as Pluto landed, he remembered that he should have tested the flying board. He had to swim the rest of the way to the island.
When Pluto got to the island he was too late. The first fire ball went and landed at a town. He went to the base of the evil Slither. He crept in and tried to stop the volcano.
Meanwhile Flyer was about to start the race. Near the end of the race Flyer was coming last but he got an extra boost from his training he does. His enemy, who was the fastest, was coming first. By a wing Flyer had won the race and the hover board.
Flyer had to try out the hover board to see if it worked. When he tried it, it was too fast and went across the island to Slithers Island. He was going so fast that he broke the window and knocked Slither out. Pluto turned off the machine and tried to carry Slither to the HQ. He also took Flyer with him.
When he entered the HQ everyone was shocked that he had Flyer, a normal person with him. The chief was angry but Pluto told him the whole thing. Flyer became a part of the HQ and got everything everyone else had. Pluto became the best spy and Slither was in prison.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!