Murder On The Run!!

“15th January 2006 Mary-Ann Johnson was killed. Evidence one purple bandana, AK 47 automatic S.M.G pistol; tire skid marks from a Dunlop ranger 21 inches and a ransom note asking for 1 million dollars or they would kidnap someone” said Constable Ray.

“What! That’s impossible she was with me all the time on the 15th. We went fishing” declared Carl. “Well this is a picture of the lady who got shot yesterday,” remarked Constable Ray.
“That’s my mum, but how could it be?” “Maybe you took an impostor on the fishing trip instead of your mum; the other gang must have planted an imposter when they kidnapped your mum,” said Constable Ray

I went home that day thinking who could have done it; I searched and surveyed other people I knew for any answers or clues about my mum. I went over and over but I couldn’t find anything until I got into the car. I saw a letter stuck on the steering wheel I opened it to see a bullet. When I searched further down I saw a note saying, do it while you can. From that moment I knew that it was a death note!!!!

I hurried back into the house and went on the internet because the bullet that I had seen seemed to be familiar. I searched on Google because there seemed to be some letters engraved that I had seen before “B.S”. I searched and finally it came up with a picture of an AK 47 automatic S.M.G pistol. I knew it looked like the bullet from my own AK 47 automatic S.M.G pistol but how could it be? The only other person that had the same was Big Smoke because we had these guns made for us.

Later that day I went into Big Smoke’s house to see if I could get any more clues on the murder but when I stepped into the house there was no one there. So I kept walking around until I found a big notice board with pictures of people and some of them were Mary-Ann Johnson and other gang members that have been murdered. Just as I was walking out of the house there stood as fat as ever BIG SMOKE!

He asked me what I was doing in his house, but before I gave him his answer I ran for the window and jumped out. Big Smoke followed at no cost of time. After a few minutes Big Smoke cornered me and as he pulled the trigger of the gun, it just went click. “Yes” I shouted inside myself he couldn’t shoot me. When I knew I was safe I pulled out my gun and held it at his head. Before I shot him I asked him “any last words?” He replied “sorry”. Bang!! Big Smoke just dropped down dead. Later I walked back home without a word “what a day” I thought to myself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!