The Flying Apple Pie

One fine day, a little girl named Ashleigh was playing out in the yard with her dog Scrap. Her mother called out to her,
"Bring me twelve large apples please Ashleigh." so she did.

Ashleigh brought the apples in to her mother and asked if she could help bake the pie. Ashleigh mixed the pastry dough and layed it out in the pie dish. Her mother put the apple mix in then put the pie in the oven.

When the pie was finished Ashleigh took it outside to cool dawn. Suddenly, Scrap ran and hit the table! The Apple pie went flying through the air. Ashleigh ran after it but it had already gone over the fence.

The pie luckily bounce off a trapoline, but it was still in the air going onto the next house. It flew and flew untill it was so far away from Ashleigh's house that she couldn't see it anymore.

The next day Ashleigh and her mother went to the market. Ashleigh was wondering by herself and she found the pie! She bought a necklace and then went back to he mother.

They went home and after a short time the pie was forgotten.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!