Elemental People Come Back

To start you off my name is hydro and I am a water elemental/avatar. I can control all the elements plus I have the responsibility of bringing back the last of the elemental people who were trapped in orbs when they were “killed” a thousand years ago.
When all the other elementals had saved the world people liked them but there were a certain amount of people who disliked them and they plotted to kill them so they could rule the world. Anyway they managed to “kill” the elementals. So twenty years ago 1 elemental from each of the elements gave up their lives to make me. They also had enough power to create 1 more of each element before they died so now I must return the favour by freeing them all!
I had a friend called Windsome who helped me locate 5 elementals but before we could free them we were confronted by an evil elemental called Cortex who was a fire elemental and well anyway we were on the big trip to cairns to confront him. Our powers were still only at a low level, so we had difficulties. So when we reached cairns we were confronted by his “warm” welcome which knocked us both out. When I came around he was telling the people of cairns how he was now leading them. I decided that I was not going to stand for it and I stood up and shot him with a water beam that came from my hands. He was surprised but well as some people know I am full of surprises.
Cortex and I fought for a long time and when fortunately my beam was slightly stronger than his and so it reached him and killed him. Unfortunately he had the power of second life which doubled his powers. So now his beam was stronger than his and so I had a brain wave and used my slightly developed mind beam which hit his head and he was dead for good.
Unfortunately in him falling over he sent a heatwave through the ground and it hit Windsome. He was killed sort of because he turned into white specks which floated away. Between then and now I have seemed to have collected lots and my powers have strengthened in the years for I have had to use my wind powers, my fire powers, my water powers and my electric powers. For some strange reason my wind powers strengthened bit by bit as I collected the white dots. When I used my wind powers after collecting more dots it seemed like windsome was helping.
So here I am now just watching the last white dot float across the lawn and land on my Ferrari, I rush outside and grab it and as I do so all the white dots I collected rush out of me and Windsome is standing there with a look of thanks.
Within the last year Windsome and I have saved the world twice from the evil elemental man and collected all the orbs and saved the elementals. So anyway the evil elemental man (let’s call him eem) summoned us below ground so we could be killed. We tried as much as we could to kill him but none of our attacks were having any effects because it was only one element attacks.
Eventually he knocked Windsome out and I thinking he was dead went all out on the eem using all my elements at once to create light! And light was what killed him. Turning around I saw Windsome was still breathing so I went and resuscitated him. He was alright and so we went back to the surface.
The eem returned to me at the horizon line in an arch of light in which I went into alone. Inside I found all the elementals of which I had killed and the only way to be revived was to kill me instead! I battled them all at the same time and I managed to kill one or two before having to use all my power to do a fury.
The fury sent them to a lower level of hell (level 10 I believe) so they could never return but I had to find my way out. Using my element of light I found my way out but it was under lock and key. I had to battle the devil himself to get the key! It was one long battle and eventually the devil gave up and gave me the keys.
So that raps it up in a neat little ball. In the next book there is Elemental Island. See you there!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!