Tennis

Once upon a time there was a ten year old girl called Georgie. Georgie was good at tennis and loved it but nobody gave her a chance. One day, she had to do a talk on a sport she loves.

AT the end of her talk, the room was filled with hands that had shot up. When Georgie chose Ella, and when Ella began to talk, everyone’s hands went down. Ella said” Why do you like tennis, I mean, everyone teases you because you’re bad at it”. Georgie responded” Actually, you never give me a chance. And if you did, and I was bad at it, well what I mean is, what’s the point of liking the sport if you always hit the ball, cause you’ve seen on TV that even famous tennis players sometimes miss and do they get teased…………..No. N-O”.

After that speech, no one teased or didn’t give her a chance. In fact, when she grew up, Georgie was a famous tennis player and won 17 Wimbledon Cups!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!