Zombie Fatt Noob

There was a boy named Zombie Fatt Noob. His eyes were like Death God eyes. But the right eye was Red. Zombie fatt Noob did not know why it was red. One day he went to school it was called Zombie Fatt School. Zombie had no friends but he liked to play by himself and he was interested in mysteries but he was a scaredy cat.
Everyone called him Fatty and always laughed at him. Sometimes when they laugh at him Zombie’s eye would get really red and dark. Sometimes he gets so angry he ran away to home. The red eye was super red even his other eye was red and that’s what happened that night.
When he got home he told his mum he was very hungry. So his mum cooked a big apple pie just for him. But he was still very hungry so his mum gave him an apple.
Then Zombie went into his room. He felt hungry again then his stomach burst open and Zombie landed on his chair. Zombie remembered he hadn’t finished his apple so he took one more bite and after one second he burst into a ugly but skinny Zombie. He lost all his memory; he just remembered that he was angry.
He rushed out of his room and saw his mum. And then his mum just dropped dead. He was surprised. Zombie didn’t know why she died but he was scared. So he ran away from home. He saw a haunted house and began to live there. When he got into the house he saw a lot of red eyes. They looked like Zombie fatt. He met a lot of friends. His best friends were Shucky Fatt and Pippee Fatt. They taught him how to use the red eye and told him that he was a zombie. A few weeks later he grew horns just like the older zombies. He was happy that he had friends now.
The red eyes were lasers they could kill people and animals.
One day Zombie fatt walked into another haunted house it was actually the master of all evil people’s house.
“So you are actually evil?” asked the master.
‘uh_ yeah” zombie said softly.
“I am going to make you join my group’’ said the evil master.
“No” said Zombie
“I’ll give you missions!” said the Master.
Zombie was very bored so he said yes straight away.
“Okay, your first mission is to capture Simpachi’s Base then get your zombie friends to kill the good guys, if you can’t get the base I will kill you” the evil master laughed at him.
“Don’t worry it will be easy” Zombie said.
Then Zombie and his friends went to the base. They Killed lots of good guys then they finally got to the base. Simpachi was already waiting.
“You’re so slow!”Simpachi laughed. Simpachi was very fast at running he ran around all the zombies except for zombie and tied them with a rope.
“I’ll kill all your friends if you don’t leave right now!” Simpachi yelled.
“How about I challenge you to a fight?” said Zombie
“Fine, do it the hard way” said Simpachi.
Zombie laughed evilly. He thought he could win easily but Simpachi just sliced him in half with his sankai and Zombie was dead. Shuckey and Pippee screamed. They were so scared they ran away.

Meanwhile back at the evil emperor’s house


The evil emperor was watching them on a recorded video. He laughed at them and said “you buggers!”
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!