Water Snail

Hey mum,i think my fish is going to die."what are you talking about"shouted mum.There is a giant monster in goldies fish tank.Mum walked up the stairs interested to see what i was talking about.Once she got to my room she briskly open the door whislt carring a bowl of washing and walked over to the fish tank and looked in."oh it's only a tiny water snail,he's as small as a dot,you've got nothing to worry about".Oh ok i said as i put a pinch of fish food into the tank.Can we keep it?"i suppose so,alright go get into bed, you've got school in the morning".Yes mum,goodnight."Good night darling"mum said as she kissed my forehead.Mum put the lid on the fish tank walked out the room and slowly closed my door.
No one knows how the water snail got into the tank but he now keeps goldie company while i'm at school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!