Sarah And The Wolf

One day there was a girl, her name was Sarah. She had long brown hair and blue glitter eyes. So her mum makes her a long red coat with a hood.“Can I go to granny’s house?” Sarah asked. Her mum replied with a “yes”. So she set of with her bag. On the way a wolf jumped out. “RAHH”! yelled the wolf. “Rah, you’re so scary NOT” Sarah said calmly. Then the wolf says “Can I have a cookie?” “No way” yells Sarah and starts running away from the wolf. “Where are you going? I just want a piece of you” said the wolf, licking his lips. Then she stops and hits the wolf with her bag as hard has she can. “Take that you …you Wolf!” Sarah said. Then she gets to her granny’s house and tells her everything. So her granny grabs the wolf and puts the wolf in a boiling pot. Then they ring up Sarah’s mum. “Mum come to granny’s house for dinner” Sarah said. “Ok I’m on my way”. Her mum said.
(1 minute later)
“What is this?” says the mum.
“Wolf” says granny.
“Ahhhh” yells the mum and spits it out. It looked like vomit. So they went home. A few minutes later a fairy came and made the wolf come back to life. Then the Wolf gets up and runs outside and goes to Sarah’s house. On the way the wolf sees a tree. Behind the tree was a red coat so he sneaks up to the tree. Then Sarah jumps out with a frying pan and smacks him on the head with it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!