Queenslands Gifts Behana Gorge

In a place called south Gordonvale in FNQ, you will find a beautiful spot called Behana Gorge. As you are heading to Fishery Falls on the Bruce highway you will see a sign that says’ Behana Gorge no quarry’. You will be filled with nothing but excitement. Follow that road until you get till the end. At Behana Gorge you can go for the fine 45 minute walk until you get to the top. When you are there go for a swim in the sparkly cold free running water. It is also a great place to go for a swim on a hot day. It is very cool and refreshing. When you are in the water it feels like velvet is
touching your skin.At Behana Gorge you can smell beautiful things, such as the attractive plants and the sparkly water has always got a definite smell. You can hear the sound of the cockatoos and all the amazing birds talking.  
At Behana Gorge you can hear the giant waterfall as it smashes into the cold pools below. You can go and dive in the cold refreshing water. Jumping in the running water close to the edge is very fun and joyful.When I see the water I feel that the water and I are one. This place is a place of nothing but beautiful things. I hope you like my presentation, I might see you there one day, you never know……

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!